Monday, July 20, 2009

So Sad !!! :( My new hair style.
My hair still so short uh . Anyway, i take out my extension le.
Going 1 year le haha! , my extension still haven drop :D! .

Hmmm , nothing much to blog about .
Let start from Sunday .(yesterday)
Went out with parent and bro for dinner @Tmall.
Had our dinner @ Bali Thai restaurant.
The food was just nice for me to eat :D, not too spicy.
Afterthat, bought some stuff @ mini.bits. And went to starhub shop ,
waited for bro to bought his phone.
Saw Huiting , pear lin and alvin tay haha!.
Went to T1 for awhile and home sweet home .

Today!,
went to school as usual. Met Hui Min , SinNee and QianNing in the morning @ 107.
And went in school for lesson :(. BORED!.
Had interaction time:
Half moody half normal, haha!? i'm mad person.
English
English was daydreaming? , Didn't done my work :X
science:
Had class test. And I hand in a nice nice blank blank foolscape =.=.
Only with my name on it .
:X Mr leow give the question all i don't know haha!.
SS:
Today ss lesson was the ONE and ONLY day i laugh like mad :DDD.
Thank to HuiMin Joke ! and SinNee Songs! .
QianNing told me i laughed around 5 to 10 minute non-stop! Lmao!!.
Haha!.
Chinese:
Learn new chapter .
Same thing same rule !
Must read finish the sentence that mdm wangjing given!.
Lucky ! I passed ! :D. thank HuiMin for teaching me :D
Recess time ~!.
Maths :
I was super angry with the new topic .
Forget wad Topic leh. So confuse until i wanna cry out.!
Hard to understand somemore i missed a lot lesson.
Thank HuiMin AGAIN! she teach me how to do!.
Art:
went to com lab for art.
nothing much happen!.
:D

After school , went 110
with HuiMin , QiaNning and Sinnee to find Branden and yannick.
Awhile accompanied them to 85 . And home sweet home :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home