Thursday, July 23, 2009

A normal day :]

During P.e :D
During P.e time . Accompany HuiMin ran 2.4 .
But her leg got blister so rested :].

Haha! , Hui Min Bought this for me just now @ 7 - 11 haha!.
She Got xim okay!! , At least she bought this for me :). Thank yah! .
Haha! , During Science period ! .
I was quite childish! , Playing with all this stuffs!.
Mr Leow still ask me" You how old le" haha! . Still took photo of me and HuiMin.!

Yesterday night , went out with dad and big bro to 700 plus.
Bought chalet food & stuff . :D . And bought my sweet home too!.

Today:
Went out with HuiMin just now .
Met her up @ inter , i was late !.
Accompany her go see her wanted phone .
Afterthat, bus-d to 501 slacked with them .
Awhile went to eat dinner @ 511 with HuiMin. Finish , off to 513 carpark.
Yannick and Branden was there. slacked until 7 plus.
Went 7 - 11 and saw jason @ 504?. Chit - Chat .
Accompany HUiMin wait for her dad. and home sweet home @ 8 plus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home