Tuesday, July 28, 2009

HELLO ALL PEOPLE !.
Good AFTERNOON! :D

WELL WELL WELL WELL !. Let Start to blog about toady yah?.
Hmm, so Yesterday afternoon dad went oversea yah. maybe Friday or Saturday he coming back sg bah. :( So sad, DAY WITHOUT DADDY. Nobody woke me up today .! And i sleep like a pig this morning!. 8 am?! I still on bed!. Lucky ! Bro today no need went back camp :D. And he woke me up haha!. Bath&stuff, Bro drove me to school. Droped me outside general office @ 9..
Went in general office: Oh Oh Oh! My My God!!!!.
LOLs. haha! Write pink form / statement form.
Miss-ed English lesson , OH YEAH!:O
Maths , science and recess :D.
After that, had D&T! .
My Tian! , So bored!. Anyway thank QiaNning for ur help. And And won't forget Thank HuiMin!!!
Last period chinese. ! And accompany QiaNning go find Nee and home sweet home.

Nicholas , get well soon!.
Jason Takecares !. Lols. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home