Saturday, August 1, 2009


See ! HuiMin Bully People Again! . XD

HuiMin Fault ! . This is wad she did ! And make me vomit alot of time.!

Time past so fast. Now already 01 Aug !.
Ha Ha!.
School was fine yesterday.
Did my coursework for CPA.
And had assembly.
Home sweet home after school.

Prepared & Stuffs. Went over to Nee's House.
Met up QianNing and Nee . Went Over to 501. Saw XiaoSan , Xiao Hao, Yiguan , Jason , Ah Liang , Dylan , Kokli and Branden. Yiguan ride me to 525 Nicholas's house.
Reached Nicholas's house, Watch Dvd eat potato chip . Awhile Nicholas pass me drinks, I thot was coke :D!. Then i taste it , QianNing told me its Martell 40% With Coke.. Taste nice :D!.
Keep Drink. Then Xiaosan keep say my face red le, Going drunk . Ha Ha!.
But I'm not okay!. Played with Branden, Lose people need drink.! I lose him 6 round!.
Then Jason Change it into absolut vodka . Taste nice too!.
Keep drinking and eating!. Feel so hot sudden =.=!.
HuiMin , Yannick , CK , Gerald Sunzi and Bobby Came awhile. Jason Add another Martell 43% With Green tea. :D.
Share 2 cup with HuiMin.. :D
After That, QianNing Xiao san SinNee Started to drunk and vomit. Asked them go rest But they keep say "i never drunk" -.- .THen QianNing keep Faint. Make me so busy! Keep carry her to the Toilet to vomit. Take care of her the whole afternoon man!. Then That XiaoSan Keep ask me Go over to him , And He Pinch my face -.-! Mad him!
Sarah came @ 4 plus but she came to help us clear up :X HaHa A Big Thank :D.
6 plus , Headed back to bbt and 501. Slacked and home sweet home @ 8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home